Voluntary Self-Exclusion

Sometimes gambling stops feeling like a game or a way to have fun. If you feel this way or find yourself gambling too much, the Voluntary Self-Exclusion program may be right for you.

Realizing you may have a gambling problem can be difficult to accept. That’s why there’s a support system in place to help you if you have concerns. If you’re at a casino, please feel free to visit the GameSense Info Center to speak with an advisor. All conversations are completely confidential.

If you have specific concerns, call the Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling
Helpline: 800-426-1234.

Participants are encouraged to complete the Voluntary Self-Exclusion form available here. You can then contact a professional to set up an in-person appointment at any of the following locations:

  • GameSense Info Center
    At Plainridge Park Casino, 301 Washington Street, Plainville
  • Massachusetts Gaming Commission
    101 Federal Street, Boston
  • Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling
    190 High Street #5, Boston

Download our Voluntary Self-Exclusion flyer, to learn more. (En Español)