Looking to join our team? Check out our open positions.
GameSense Advisor: GameSense is an award-winning, global leader in supporting safe, healthy play for casino patrons and our communities. We work at the intersection of gaming, public health, and customer service. And we’re on a mission to find the next GameSense Advisor to join our team!
We’re looking for individuals interested in leveraging their casino gaming or customer service experience towards providing valuable information, education, and support services around player health and problem gambling. GameSense Advisors staff information centers at the three Massachusetts casinos, serving as the public face for patrons, on-site employees, and community members.
Top GameSense Advisors:
- Are at least 21
- Hold a minimum of a high school diploma
- Have knowledge of gambling, casino games
- Want to help keep gambling a safe and entertainment activity
- Are exceptional customer service professionals
- Have excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Pride themselves on being approachable, in-person communicators
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds, bilingual speakers, or those with experience in teaching, counseling, or addiction services are especially encouraged to apply.
GameSense Advisors receive full medical, dental, and vision benefits and a pension plan.
Sounds like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply by sending a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org