Roulette is a game of pure chance. You bet on where the ball is going to land on the roulette wheel.
Have a ball and consider your losses the cost of entertainment.
The object of roulette is to bet correctly on where the ball will land.
Rule #1: Set a budget. Rule #2: Stick to it.
- Join a game by purchasing chips from the dealer.
- Unlike other casino games, each player’s chips are a different color. These “non-value” chips are used only at the table you purchase them on.
- Bet on a single number, several single numbers, a group of numbers, or groups of numbers.
- The dealer will spin the wheel and call “no more bets”.
- Players win if their bets are placed on the winning number or on the winning section.
- All outside bets lose if the ball lands on ‘0’ or ‘00’.
Keep your fingers and toes away from the spinning wheel
- When joining a table, wait until there’s a break in the action before buying chips
- Keep the game moving, make your bets on time
- Don’t put anything other than chips on the table
- When done playing, you should exchange your non-value chips for regular denomination chips that can be used at other games
Every spin is random. What happened in previous spins is no more or less likely to happen again.
Outside Bets 1. Dozen Bet – Pays 2 to 1 2. Odd or Even – Pays 1 to 1 3. Red or Black – Pays 1 to 1 4. High or Low – Pays 1 to 1 5. Column Bet Covers 12 Numbers – Pays 2 to 1 Inside Bets 6. Top Line Bet Covers 0, 00, 1, 2, 3 – Pays 6 to 1 7. Line Bet Covers Six Numbers – Pays 5 to 1 8. Corner Bet Covers Four Numbers – Pays 8 to 1 9. Street Bet Covers Three Numbers – Pays 11 to 1 10. Basket Bet Covers 0, 00, 2 – Pays 11 to 1 11. Split Bet on Two Numbers – Pays 17 to 1 12. Straight Up Bet On One Number – Pays 35 to 1 13. Courtesy Line Bet On 0, 00 (If you are too far away from the ‘0’ or ‘00’ spaces on the table, you can indicate your Split Bet by placing a ‘Courtesy Line Bet’ on the line between ‘2nd 12’ and ‘3rd 12’) – Pays 17 to 1
Know the game. Play on your terms.
Inside Bet: A bet made on one or more specific numbers. These bets have a smaller chance of winning but boast bigger payouts. Outside Bet: A bet made on a group of numbers. These bets have a much larger chance of winning but the payouts are small Pockets: The spaces on the roulette wheel where the ball lands